Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Judaci, Your PM box is full....

  1. #1
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Red face

    I'm trying to reply, but your box is full. I shortened my signature, & I'm thining of taking off some links.

    ETA: Once AGPLA is open, I'll be taking the ticker off, so that'll make it shorter!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 18, 2006 05:05 PM: Message edited by: megaagfan1 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for letting me know. I will empty some messages. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Your welcome!!

    OK!I just sent the PM!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •